Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bestseller press days

Last Tuesday I had the pleasure of being invited to the Bestseller press days in their wonderful showroom in Amstelveen. Here are some pictures of the Spring/ Summer 2011 collections from the different brands of Bestseller such as ONLY, Vero Moda, Object, Vila and Pieces.
I loved all of the collections but my favorite was definitely the collection from Object. I loved the typical Danish design and I especially loved the nautical inspirated coats and the military zipper jackets. Please, let it be Spring soon!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment